Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Contract with me~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Fri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina

Haruka Umikami

Hijirikawa Senna

Tommii Reika

Usagi

Brittany Murphy

Season_ Autumn

Hijirikawa Yuichi

Saru Tora

Hikari Sakura

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

Share | 

The field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl

PostSubject: The field   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 am

Tommii laid peacefully on the stretched out plain of grass beneath her, the grass blades tickled the back of her neck peacefully. The sun shone high up in the air, the world was quiet apart from the children who were laughing and playing in the playground near by. Letting out a long content sigh, Tommii shut her eye's “What a nice day” she said tiredly “Why can't it always be like this?” she yawned already half asleep. Pulling her baggy blue hooded jacket closer to her body she slowly started to drift off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:33 am

Haruka was hopping joyfully like a kid. Holidays ! HOLIDAYS !!! School over. No homework !! And she had managed to convince Kotaro to come with her to the park, so that was going to be a wonderful day.

"What a beautiful day !" she cried, turning around to smile at Kotaro, who was walking casually a few feet behind.

"You don't need to shout, I hear you" he answered with a slight smile, while Haruka kept hopping backwards. But suddently his eyes widened. "Haruka, watch..."

It was too late. Haruka had already bumbed into the person laying on the grass and was on the ground herself.

"...out..." Kotaro finished anyway. He strode to the two, while Haruka was sitting on her knees and already face down apologizing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you, are you okay, did I hurt you, did I break something, did I..." she blurted out, barely breathing between two sentences. Kotaro knelt next to her and gently tapped her shoulder while picking up the little purse full of water that had fallen from her pocket.

"Take a breath" he commanded her, handing the purse. She closed her eyes and took out a long breath, before opening them again and taking the purse. "Thanks Kota-Kota." He only sighed, before turning to the other person.

"I'm sorry about my friend."

"Sorry again..." Haruka weakly added. She really felt bad for actually falling on that person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 am

Watching as the girl apologised franticly, Tommii slowly sat up and scratched the back of her neck “Hey it's no big deal” She smiled “I shouldn't really be falling asleep out here any way” She yawned.
Standing up and stretching she looked at the girl who was still kneeling on the ground and held out her hand for her “Your not hurt are you?” She asked “Let me help you up!” she smiled warmly down at her, unknown to the two what dark intentions hid behind that smile.
'New toys! New toys!~' She thought darkly to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 am

(xD when I began reading your message I was like "O.o why is she being so nice to Haruka ?" and then I saw the end...xD so sadistic x)

Haruka smiled back and took the person's hand, wondering whether it was a girl or a boy.
"Don't worry, I'm fine...thanks !" she added when she was on her feet again.

Kotaro got up too, relieved that person -which he thought was a girl, but was not sure either- was not mad at Haruka. He stretched a bit : he was so tired lately that even kneeling for a few seconds was hard for his knees.
"Or when she'll finally wake up, you'll die"
Kotaro remembered well Kyubei's words, and knew it was right. He was already feeling his magic had almost been used entirely; unfortunately, as Kyubei had told him, it could not all go away. So he knew what it meant : it was already too late for this to be with no consequences. All he could hope now was that either Haruka found Nekane's soulgem soon, or that...or that he let go, and let her sister's body rot...but that he was not going to do. Because he was not ready to say farewell to his little sister...

He pushed aside the bad thought before Haruka could notice anything and, acting casually, glanced at her. She had been silent for a while...it was weird. What was even more was her puzzled look as she was looking at the girl (?). Kotaro was pretty sure she was going to say something stupid...

And indeed, Haruka was about to ask something stupid. After observing and judging every part of the person's body and face, she was about to ask, with absolutely no shame, if it was a girl or a boy. Hopefully, as her eyes wandered to the person's hands, she saw a ring. Or thought she saw a ring...maybe a ring's mark ? Or maybe just an illusion ? Anyway, her smile broadened with pride. She had guessed what it was !!! A girl !!! And maybe a Puella Magi, like her !!!

"You're a Puella Magi !" she cried out, clasping her hands together and then glancing to and fro to the girl and Kotaro, who was stunned by Haruka's absolute lack of discretion. Sometimes he wondered how he had managed to fall in love with her; but maybe it was that innocent attitude which had made him fall...anyway, he sighed again and bent towards the girl.

"Sorry about that..."

Haruka looked at him with a puzzled look.
"About what ?"

Sometimes Kotaro wondered how Haruka could be so stupid....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

(Don't let her fool you! She nearly had you!! XO)

Tommii was shocked at the girls sudden out burst, 'How did she know!?' Tommii thought to herself still in a state of shock. She shook her head letting some strands of her hair fly around her face “Your right” she stated simply “I am a Puella Magi” she smiled.
Looking the girl over she grinned “And if you know that, then that means you must have given up your soul to that little devil as well, right?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:08 am

(xD don't worry, Haruka's so stupid she's going to have her revenge without actually wanting it, just by pissing off Tommii with her idiocy x)
As for me...I know how to handle Tommii 8) *fanclub ban up*)

Haruka stared with wonder at the girl. Given up her soul ? She had not...
She took out her little purse and held it up so that the girl could see it.

"I haven't, it's right here !" she answered loudly and proudly. Next to her, Kotaro was wondering whether he should laugh or sigh again. He chose the in between : a sigh through a smile.

"Haruka, I wonder how you can be so cheerful when admitting you are no longer human."

At the second Kotaro uttered the last word, Haruka turned to him faster than lightspeed and held her hand in a victory sign in the air.

"Who would want to be human when you can be a super mermaid beating up bad guys ?"

Kotaro, once again, sighed with a smile. "You are one weird girl Haruka"

"No, a weird mermaid." she replied with a wink. Kotaro sighed once again, and turned back to the girl; so did Haruka.

"I'm Haruka Umikami and this is KokoDaisu."

"Kotaro Daisuki" he corrected, not reacting to Haruka's nickname.

"What's your name ?" Haruka asked, getting nearer to the girl with a puppy look. Kotaro sighed, grabbed Haruka's shoulders and pulled her back a little.

(poor Tommii x)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Tommii laughed lightly at Haruka's reaction 'This is going to be easier then I thought it would be' she thought.
“My name is Tommii” she smiled warmly “It's a pleasure to meet you both, so what brings a super mermaid and her boy friend like yourselves out here today?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Kotaro could not help looking away at Tommii's "boy friend", even if he knew she did not mean it that way. Hopefully, Haruka, with her legendary attention, noticed nothing of it. She smiled back at Tommii (with an excited smile, that is), and blurted out.
"We're going to have a swim in the lake !"

Kotaro glanced to Haruka. He had never said that !...but well, he expected it so much it did not surprise nor bother him. He liked swimming too, usually; but with this agreement with Kyubei, he did not feel he had the strength to it, so he was just going to sit on the side and watch Haruka play like a kid or a dolphin. He would grin back at her when she would put her head out of the water, while pretending to draw the lake. In fact, he would probably be bothered by Kyubei who, for some reason, always showed up when Kotaro was almost happy. And disappear before Haruka could notice it. It probably had a thought in mind; Kotaro was pretty sure it was pissing him off so that more Wraths would show off. But was there something else ? What could Kyubei win from more Wraths showing off ? Kotaro was pretty worried about that too...
Anyway, he just remained silent as Haruka started humming and hopping.
"Wanna join us ?" she asked Tommii joyfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Tommii smiled before nodding her head “Why not, it's a nice day” she laughed.
'What an idiot' Tommii thought 'This will be to easy' her eye's glinted with evil intention as she thought the last part.
Ever since her wish with Kyubei, Tommii has been going around and tormenting poor helpless and ignorant Puella Magi, and if she was lucky enough she would be able to erase their existence.
Knowing that other Puella Magi were talking about her, she could tell that Haruka had not caught wind of those words. So she decided to play dumb.
“Hey, since your a Puella Magi” Tommii started, pretending to be nervous “I guess you heard all those horrible things”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:27 am

"YAY !!!!!!" rejoiced Haruka, hopping and turning on herself like a kid. She did not notice a thing of Tommii's eyes' gleam; Kotaro thought he saw something, but was too worried about Kyubei's intentions to understand Tommii was a threat.
Yet Tommii's question gave him the hint. Of course, Haruka hadn't heard any rumours. She was barely paying attention to what people said, it was a miracle she was still alive. Kotaro, as for him, remembered Kyubei said something about a Puella Magi causing a lot of trouble in town. Could Tommii...?
If it was the case, maybe he should warn Haruka : usually she listened to what he said. But a single glance at her made him understand he would get no occasion to do so...then maybe he should create the occasion.
"Indeed. Kyubei told us there was a trouble maker around town. It is said she has already killed several magical girls..."
"Really ?!" Haruka cut him with surprise. She then looked at Tommii with emotionless eyes. There was a blank, until she blurted out really loud.
"Oh my, you're the ghost of one of her victims !!!"
Kotaro did not even smile this time.
"Does she look dead to you ?!" he yelled, on edge.
Haruka looked at him, not getting the hint of why he was getting angry, then back to Tommii. Then back to him.
"But Kotaro, it's obvious...ghost never come up as scary monsters, otherwise how do you want people to listen to their issues ?" she said in a shy voice. Kotaro sighed, again.
"She's not dead, Haruka. I can tell you that."
Haruka looked at Tommii again, then glanced back at Kotaro. Then put on a disappointed face. Then a puzzled one. Then a rejoiced one, and grabbed Tommii's hands.
"That's so nice of you to warn us !!! You're so sweet Tommii-chan ! -can I call you that ?" she added with a puppy look. Kotaro put his hand in front of his face, and mumbled something between a grunt and a sigh. She would not understand, would she ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Tommii laughed but nodded “Yes you may” she laughed “I just thought I would warn you just in case you haven't heard”
'Such an air head she'll be EASY, but I have to be careful around Kotaro, he's smarter then he looks' Tommii thought.
Tommii smiled sadly down a Haruka “Just be careful okay?” she said sadly “My closest friend was one of her victims” she said, a tear rolling down her face “I don't want anyone else to get hurt” she said beginning to sob.
At that moment Tommii was glad that she took those extra drama classes, it has paid off well to fool the other Puella Magi, except for one.

(Guess who?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:14 pm

(Homura ? x) btw, sorry for the delay =)

Haruka smiled bright when Tommii told her she could call her Tommii-chan, Kotaro tried to put an emotionless face on. He had understood Haruka would not get it unless he told her clearly. She would believe him, even if he had no proof. He guessed he could get a proof, actually : Kyubei might be a despicable traitor, it told the truth when it was asked. Now the thing was to have Haruka around next time Kyubei showed up to torture him on his sister's state.
While Kotaro was planning all this, Tommii had started her drama, and Haruka hadn't suspected a thing. She had quickly looked through her stuff and handed Tommii a hankerchief.

"That's horrible !! Tommii-chan, I swear if I find the girl I'll teach her a good lesson !!" Of course by good lesson Haruka meant telling her what she did was bad and if she was reluctant she would try to pick the girl's soulgem and blackmail her until she swore never to kill anyone again. Only Haruka could be stupid enough as to believe it would actually work.
Kotaro was starting to doubt his conclusion : she sounded sincere...maybe she was telling the truth ? Kotaro wished his sister had been here : Nekane felt this kind of things. His eyes narrowed a bit, showing his pain at the remembrance of his sister who would never be saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The field   Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 am

(Thats right! YOU WIN A COOKIE!( Thats okay X3 )

Tommii accepted the Haruka's hanker chief and wiped away her fake tears. Once she was done she handed her back her hanker chief, “Thank you, you are too kind” She said with a sniffle, “But I'm afraid any of your 'lessons' will have any affect on her” she choked out.
The evil glint once again went off in her eye, but she kept up the sad act, hoping to fool them even further. It had been along time she had gotten rid of another magical girl, so Haruka would be the perfect target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The field   

Back to top Go down

The field
Page 1 of 1