Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
The forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
The forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
The forest - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
The forest - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
The forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
The forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
The forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
The forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
The forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
The forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe forest - Page 2 I_voting_barThe forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
The forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe forest - Page 2 I_voting_barThe forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

The forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 am

(Well fine then XD and yes when their soul gem is completely black they die, but don't turn into witches they just disappear because of what Madoka did! :D)

Xylina turned to see this girl as well she watched as Haruka was going to give up her own cube for this girl. She really was just like her sister... Sacrificing anything for herself just to make others feel better. Just then before Xylina could protest about it a couple more cubes fell from other trees and she sighed a little in relief. "Well Are you alright?" she asked tilting her head watching the girls every move. She just met her and didn't really trust her yet... Haruka was something different though. Either way Xylina walked over and stretched a hand out to help her up if she wanted it that is. "It's nice to know we had enough of these cubes to help you too..." she smiled a little, but it disappeared as quickly as it came. "I'm Xylina..." she said in a little softer tone. She already knew she was another magical girl and that made her a little bit more untrustworthy for her. She had met several other magical girls before and knew that some of them were only in it for themselves. She stood there still holding out her hand trying to be a nice person even if she knew she wasn't most of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl
Haruka Umikami

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm

(xD actually I knew, I was trying to put it from Haruka's pov...unsuccessfully it seems x) but thanks ;)
by the way, you're seeing Haruka more courageous than she is x) I'm not sure whether she would have healed Senna if there had been only one cube, she might just have stayed there panicking which would have ended up in both of them dying x)

Haruka grabbed a few cubes, opened the bottle in which her soulgem was and took it out so she could use the cubes. She did it quickly before her breathing became hard, then put her soulgem back in the water, closed the bottle and put it back in her bag. Then she got up and watched as Xylina introduced herself to the girl. Strangely, Xylina sounded a bit distant...Haruka did not even wonder why, she just found it strange.
All that she did, for her part, was to smile at the girl and bow.

"Haruka Umikami, nice to meet you !"

Then she stood straight again, and started smiling even brighter. She was already thinking of going swimming, and wondered if she should ask the girl to join them...but Haruka was not sure Xylina would agree, so she just kept smiling but did not say anything else.

Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Both girls' introductions bore a contrast, which somewhat startled Senna. Although the turquoise-haired girl seemed friendly, the second, older one gave her the impression of an aloof person, although that wasn't something Senna was very sure about.

Pushing herself up, she dusted herself off and got her Soul Gem to transform into its respective ring form, before proceeding to bow and introduce herself as well.
"Hijirikawa Senna. A pleasure to meet you."

Afterwards, she glanced at a second cube next to her foot. Crouching down and picking it up, she examined it for a few seconds.
It's not that wise to save the result of others' hard work for yourself in such a manner, now is it?, a strict-sounding voice echoed inside her mind, causing her to feel unsettled and to drop the cube back onto the ground. She did have to earn her own cubes by herself to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl
Haruka Umikami

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Haruka was still smiling, and to that had added a little rocking of her feet : back, front, back, front...the result was her looking like she wanted to say something. Which of course she did, but tried to repress herself.
She watched carefully every of the girls' moves, glancing to and fro at them. She saw Senna pick the cube, then drop it suddently.
Haruka wondered what the matter was. She was surprised, and did not hesitate to say it out loud.

"Are you alright ?" she asked worringly. Maybe she had health issues ? Or some stuff linked to her pact with Kyubei, like her own incapacity of breathing outside water ?
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:07 pm

(lol XD That does sound like Haruka)

Xylina took back her hand and placed it on her hip watching as Senna pushed herself up off the ground. She nodded hearing her say 'nice to meet you.' that was her way of saying it back without having to say it. She watched as she picked up the cube and then dropped it she looked at Senna confused a little. She eventually brushed it off though as Haruka was the one to ask if she was alright. She kept a close eye on her just to make sure she wasn't someone suspicious to be worried about. Xylina also kept a close eye on Haruka remembering what her friend said. She knew he really couldn't do anything about it if Haruka were to get hurt, Xylina would be able to take care of it herself. She knew that would be wrong to do though she understands how it feels to have someone you care a lot about taken away from you, so she took this situation seriously for his sake. "You can keep it there are plenty of cubes here for everyone..." she said reaching up to her ribbon and tightening it to keep her hair up.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Umikami
Magical Girl
Haruka Umikami

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 pm

(sorry for the delay)

Haruka turned to Xylina with surprise on her face when the latter told Senna she could have the cubes. Haruka hadn't thought that this could be what bothered Senna, but it made sense. She then turned back to Senna with a giant grin.

"Yes, don't worry ! See, mine's already at its fullest, so Xylina and you can share the rest" she said, taking out the bottle of her bag again and pulling out her soulgem from it. The bottle was a metallic one -Kotaro's orders, 'cause he knew she was too clumsy to use a plastic one without piercing it- so she had to take it out so the girl could see. She let it out only the time for Senna to see, then it was back to the bottle well closed and the bag.
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 pm

(Question directed to Xylina: May I please add some more stuff to Senna's profile, along with an updated picture?)

Seconds after the strange voice echoed inside her head, Senna dazed off for a while, only for her mind to return to reality when she heard Haruka's question.

"Ah, I'm alright, don't worry... I just remembered something." Her own voice sounded unsettled by that 'event', though it wasn't something that could be helped.
She crouched down and picked up the cube she had dropped, along with two more, after she had made sure that Haruka and Xylina were fine with that. Then, she looked up, only to see Haruka pull her Soul Gem out of a bottle.

"...A bottle? May I ask what happened? I've never seen something like this before", she inquired in a low voice, until she realised what she had said.
"Uhh... As long as it's not a sensitive subject, of course...", she added, nervously fiddling with the end of her braid.
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:35 pm

(Yeah go ahead I accepted the character already I don't have anything against with adding more ideas to it)

Xylina also picked up a few cubes to save for her next battle with the wraths. She watched as Haruka took out her soul gem again making sure she put it back in the bottle from their conversation before learning she wouldn't be able to breathe. Feeling it wasn't her place to say anything about it she waited for Haruka to answer the question, she leaned against a tree crossing her arms watching what this girl would do next. Xylina did notice when she said she was alright her voice was a little shaky, almost unsettled to a point that Xylina thought there was something that scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forest   The forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2