Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
The forest walkway EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
The forest walkway EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
The forest walkway EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
The forest walkway EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
The forest walkway EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
The forest walkway EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
The forest walkway EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
The forest walkway EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
The forest walkway EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
The forest walkway I_vote_lcapThe forest walkway I_voting_barThe forest walkway I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
The forest walkway I_vote_lcapThe forest walkway I_voting_barThe forest walkway I_vote_rcap 
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

The forest walkway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
https://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Brittany was walking through the park with her cat in her arms. She wanted to go to the forest ,so she was going through the forest walkway. "It's such a nice day." she said while breathing in.
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Xylina was in mid fight with a wrath not really noticing anything being in another dimension. She threw he last blow at the beast and it fell with a satisfying thump to the ground she was taken out of the dimension and was now standing on the edge of the path catching the few cubes that fell to her. "This should help..." she held one of the squares up to her soul gem to cleanse it. She took her gem and held it up to the light trying to see if she missed anything that would dirty it and nods contently. She then shoves her gem into her skirt pocket and looked around looking for Kyuubey. Xylina knew that he would be wandering around somewhere. She resisted the urge to kick him when he showed up at her feet and instead threw the cube at him and he caught it consuming it. She stuck the extras in the opposite skirt pocket and looked down at Kyuubey "What do you want now?" she growled at him and knowing Kyuubey he was just there to annoy her. "Oh nothing I was just wondering how your wish is coming along..." Xylina scoffed using some of her magic she made her syth appear "You piss me off..." and she sliced him in half. An evil grin came across her face and she walked farther down the path ignoring the fact that she knew another one would come to pick up that body. Not looking where she was going she bumped into the girl that was walking the opposite way. "O-oh... Sorry..." thoughts started swarming her mind "What did she see!?" and then she laughed a little to herself if she's not a magical girl she didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Brittany looks up at the other girl and started laughing "Oh! It's okay I should have been paying more attention to where I was going. Sorry!" she said while smiling at the other girl on the path. She started to pet Wish who was asleep in her hands. As she was petting her cat she bent over to where the cat showed. "Oh. I'm being rude. This is wish." she adds.
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Xylina let out a deep inward sigh relieved she didn't see anything. "It's quite alright... It was more my fault then yours..." a small smiled tugged at the corners of her mouth. She was never much of a smiling type of person ever since she had become a magical girl. She looked down to the cat as the girl showed her off. "She's a very pretty cat... May I pet her?" she asked looking back to the girl. Her hair tied in a tight pony tail swayed to and fro as she tilted her head to one side. She had never really seen a cat as pretty as this one it was interesting and she wanted to see if it was as soft as she looked. For some reason this brought back memories of her sister when she was still in her life. She remembered her sister and her walking around pet stores when they were young and liking the cats the most. A bigger smile appeared across her face as she was remembering this, small tears in the corner of her eyes.

(Sorry for the wait! ^^; I was really busy yesterday! lol)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 am

(Mind if I join in? ^^")
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 am

(I don't mind at all ^^)
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Brittany looks at her. "Yes you may." She said while holding Wish up. "Oh... I forgot!" She said while giggling "My name is Brittany." Brittany sees the tear on the corner of the other girl's eye. "Whats wrong!" She tilts her head to the right side of her body.

(School is getting ready to start here and I have been a little busy myself xD)
(And I'm cool with you joining the chat)
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 am

Xylina blinks shocked a little by her out burst she suddenly realized it was the tear in the corner of her eye. She quickly wiped it away "I-It's nothing really just some family matters that I need to take care of..." she smiled a quick almost fake smile and went to pet the cat really feeling it was as soft as it looked. "I'm Xylina... It's nice to meet you..." she looked up to the girl feeling the cat purr under her hand. She looked back down to the cat "This really is a good cat... Where did you get her?" she looked back up to Brittany and tilted her head to the side "I know this pet store that's around here did you get her there?" she asked now really wanting to know if it was a cat from the place she had been with her sister so long ago.

(lol I've been on here every time you get on only after XDD and my computer decided to show me that your post was not new so I didn't think you replied for the longest time! XDD sorry about the late reply! btw you would pronounce her name with a "z" sound lol my friend came up with the name cause she's green and the name mean forest dweller I thought it was cool so I used it!)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm

...There's actually a soul here? No, two? Never thought so.

Before even getting to stand around the walkway, as soon as she heard the two different voices, Senna quickly hid behind a tree, hoping that she hadn't gone noticed. Not that she had anything important to do inside the forest; just her usual staying away from people. Along with the occasional scouting for Wraths. In fact, she had sensed one earlier, but now it seemed as though the menace had already been taken care of.

That's good, but... If everyone just kills them off before I can, I'll be unable to--

She cut her thoughts short while glancing at the two people standing in the walkway. Two girls. She had never seen the one before, but the other...

...Something clicked inside her mind. It was Xylina. And she had to stop hiding if it was someone she knew.

"Uhh... Hey! Wait up!", she called and rushed into the walkway, while keeping both her hands busy with braiding her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 am

Brittany smiled when Xylina asked if she had gotten the cat at the pet story and gave a little reply. "Well it's a really weird story." She said while Xylina was petting the cat. "But lets just say I didn't get her from the pet store." she closed her eyes and smiled after she said that. Brittany looked over saw another girl in the walkway running towards her and Xylina.

(School starts back tomorrow and I had to go to my high school for orientation and I stayed the night at a friends house xD ,and that's a really cool name I just named my character after me. Because I couldn't come up with anything else. Oh and i'm a little bad at spelling so I an doing my best to spell everything correctly.)
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Xylina looked at her very oddly "Not from a pet store?" she quickly shook the thought off she couldn't be "Not every girl you see is a magical girl Xylina!" she quickly shook everyone of those thoughts away when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to see Senna. "S-Senna... What are you doing out here?" she asked now trying to put on a friendly smile. She felt her skirt pocket remembering she had just finished off a wrath and had a few cubes left. Was she looking to try and pick a fight to cleanse her soul gem? Xylina clenched her fist a little knowing Brittany couldn't be around for them to talk about that, but she kept the smile on her face.

(School starts for me tomorrow too!! :D finally going to art school and I can't wait! ;3 Thanks! Even though I didn't come up with it lol I usually always name my characters Yuki or Umi XD but I didn't think that either of those names fight this one so I asked for some help! And don't worry dear I can't spell either I'm constantly using Chrome and Safari cause they have spell check and what not lol you are not alone!)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

(o.o
You're already starting school?!
Everyone seems to start earlier than me ~A~")

Not too much time passed until Senna finally reached the two girls. However, she had already used up most of her breath and was panting excessively. Letting out a long huff after stopping in her tracks, she supported her hands right above her knees and bent forward, breathing heavily. Her half-braided hair unbraided itself soon afterwards, yet she didn't seem to mind.

Seconds later, she stood up normally, and nodded at Xylina in response to her greeting.
"Mornin'. It's been a while, has it not?" she asked, pushing her hair behind her shoulder, since it bothered her that way when not braided. That moment, she seemed to notice a hint of unease on her acquaintance's face... But chose to act as though she hadn't seen anything.
"Right... Sorry for last time's trouble. Not doing that again, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Brittany still looks at the girl that just got there. "Are you okay". she says as the girl stood up. She looks back to Xylina "Do you know her". she replied to Xylina. She starts to stair at the ground as thought goes through her mind "I wonder what these two are doing out here". She looks back up at Xylina ,and starts to smile again.
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Xylina loosens her grip on her pocket and the smile becomes a little more genuine "Well good... Don't need anything bad happening now do we?" she looked back to Brittany and nodded "Yes we've met, but we don't really know much about each other..." she looked to Senna still not knowing the reason she was here, but she would have to wait and find that all out later. Xylina remembered Brittany saying 'it's a weird story' and she wanted to know more now "So how weird of a story are we talking about? I've had some very 'weird' experiences myself I don't think it could get any weirder than that." she winced a little inside hearing herself say 'weird' when it was no where near the experience she had, but it was the word that came out.

(Well I go to college I start early so I have an even amount of days per semester it's really not that bad seeing as I don't have to wake up earlier than 8:30am it's actually really really nice...)
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Brittany tries to make up a story to hide the fact she was a magical girl. "Uhh... Well I ran into a man on my way home from school ,and he was looking for someone to take his cat Wish because he was moving." She rubbed the back of her neck as she answered Xylina. She looked back to the girl ,and wondering why they were acting strange.

(I hope you have a good time. I have to wake up at 6:30am and go to the bus at 8:12am. I wish you good luck)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:23 pm

"Heh... As if we don't already have bad events happening... All over the place, too."

Senna let out a heavy sigh while glancing first at Xylina, then at the other girl, both glances holding nervousness. Then, her gaze turned to the depths of the forest.

Now, if we didn't have those pests, a walk would certainly be enjoyable... Then again, it was my choice, along with many others', to take this path...

Soon she sank into thought, ignoring the new conversation as though it wasn't even there. Her arms hung loosely over the ground, and her gaze was drifting aimlessly; not that she was focusing on looking at anything at the time.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Brittany starts to feel nervous with the other girl because she was acting weird. "What do you mean?" she said while staring to the other girl. "So... Whats your name!" she held out her hand right as she said that. "I'm Brittany." she looks back to Xylina while her hand is still out.
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Xylina tilted her head to the side slightly "That's not as weird as I thought it was going to be..." she looked to Senna and gave her a confused look. She was really hinting to the fact that they were both in fact magical girls, but there was no hope for Brittany understanding unless she too was a magical girl. Xylina finally not wanted to try and get more info out of this girl. She wanted to be sure that she was a magical girl before she gave one of the cubes to Senna. Xylina had looked away from Senna back to Brittany with the cat 'Wish'. "So how exactly did this man give you Wish? Did he just hand her off to you and run off or did he ask you if you wanted her and then gave her to you?" Xylina thought this was an ingenious plan seeing if she really had this down or if she would start to stammer and stutter. Xylina went to look at Senna again and she looked in a daze, she set her hand on her shoulder to wake her from it "Are you okay?" she took her other hand and reached into her pocket with the cubes grasping one in her hand ready to hand it off to her discretely if needed.

(Well thank you! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 am

Brittany looked at Xylina. "The man gave her to me ,and asked me if I wanted her." She started scratching her head as she gave her reply. She started to think to herself while looking at the ground. "What if she was a magical girl ,and she is trying to get it out of me I am on or not." She looks back up with the question "So... What are you doing out here?" she said really courteously.
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:36 am

(Bweh, sorry for the laziness >A<
These past few days... Too much Elsword. 8th character. QwQ)

"...Eh?"

At the sudden realisation of someone trying to drag her back into reality, Senna allowed herself to escape her thoughts. She shut her eyes for a second and then opened them wide. Xylina had already placed her hand on her shoulder, and the other girl had extended her hand in her direction, before revealing her name.

"...Brittany, huh... The ends of her lips curled up into a weak smile, and she extended her own hand to shake Brittany's.
"I'm Senna. A pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Brittany grabs Senna's hand ,and starts to shake hands with her. As they shake hands a smile forms across Brittany's face she closes her eyes while it starts to form. Her eyes quickly open "Senna that's a really pretty name." She looks back to Xylina ,and starts to think. "Oh ...These two aren't too bad." she looks back to Senna ,and starts to smile again.
(It's okay I have had a lot of homework this weekend ,and I have been really busy.)
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:17 am

Xylina frowned a little not really getting the reaction she was hoping for out of Brittany "Ah... I see..." she pursed her lips and looked to Senna relaxing a little that she wasn't fading away, she was just spacing out. "Hmm? Uh well I was just wanting to take a walk in the woods..." She shrugged a little to give it that touch of 'nothing much' and she watched as Senna and Brittany introduced themselves to each other. She noticed Brittany looking back and forth between them, was she getting suspicious of them? She shook that thought off she was smiling of course she wasn't getting suspicious or that grin would definitely be a scowl.

(Sorry for the late reply I was in an area with no wi-fi and was hanging with family! :D)
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Brittany scratched the back of her head while waiting for Senna to respond. "Oh... ok." she sighed to Xylina. She quickly starts to look down to think a little in the pure silence. "They both know each other ,both out here for 'no reason.' They must be magical girls." She jumps back up from looking down. A small thought goes throw her head "And the reason they are hiding the truth is the same reason I am ,but what if i'm wrong and I give out my secret for no reason. Ugh... What should I do..." She puts her hand on her head for a moment ,and takes it back off.
(It's okay like I said I have had homework ,so I have been busy xD)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 am

Upon noticing Brittany's smile, Senna nodded in return, with a weak smile of her own. Although she could easily pretend smiling when around a cheerful person, true smiles were too much of a challenge for her to show, due to her own dreary personality.

"...What we were doing here, you ask? Well... For the most part, my case was no more than a walk. Being at home sure is boring when there's nobody around."

Her words contained an element of truth; much as she enjoyed her own solitude, of course she would feel bored sometimes. And being forced to put up with her brother's phobias was more than simply excruciating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The forest walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway Empty

Back to top Go down

The forest walkway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next