Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Contract with me~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Fri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina

Haruka Umikami

Hijirikawa Senna

Tommii Reika

Usagi

Brittany Murphy

Season_ Autumn

Hijirikawa Yuichi

Saru Tora

Hikari Sakura

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

Share | 

The Lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl

PostSubject: The Lake   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 pm

The park was built very close to a lake so people have access to swim or fish in it. But the rules are that you are supposed to through the fish back when you catch one. They don't replenish the stock and would like to keep it as natural as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Senna's eyes opened slowly, after a quite long time. The lake was one of her favourite hangouts out of home, and even though she didn't care about swimming, just chilling out beside the water was something enjoyable - to her. Her gaze drifted over her surroundings, examining as many details as she could, but in the end, her only reaction was a very low sigh.

"It's quiet. Pretty nice", she muttered to herself, before stretching her arms. Lying down felt a bit strange to her after long amounts of time, but doing that made her feel a bit more comfortable after getting up. She glanced at the sky; quite a few clouds were scattered across the heavenly blue, and that moment, one had even concealed the sun... But apart from that and the chilly breeze blowing, the day was great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Sakura strolled down to the park for a breath of fresh air. She still wasn't used to fighting these terrible wraths, but she had to try her best. The twintailed haired girl needed a breather to get of some stress, and that's just what she wanted.

A little along the way, near the lake at the park, she gazed at a girl who was probably about her age, and thought it would be nice to try talking to her since she was all by herself. Without any thinking, her instinct of just coming up to people were natural. She didn't think twice.

"Yo there!" She greeted, taking a seat right next to her. "Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar..maybe someone from school? What'cha doing?" Sakura asked, casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 am

At the sound of a new voice, Senna looked around for the person who could have spoken. That person was located quite quickly in the end; a second girl, seemingly older, had taken a seat next to her and was trying to start a conversation. At first, Senna didn't feel like replying to her, because her peace and quiet up to that moment had been interrupted, though good manners prevailed. It would be nice to get to know another person, anyway.

"Ah, hello there! I'm not really doing anything, just chilling here. Not much to do at home, you see", she replied in a calm, yet friendly (Or at least it was her attempt to sound friendly) manner, along with a tiny hint of nervousness. She wasn't really that used to people popping up around her out of the blue, but that was something she could deal with.

Senna recollected the other girl's words once more, only to notice the second, more casual question, which she had yet to answer. It made her feel uneasy, until she glanced at the girl once more; she also looked quite familiar.
"Uhh... Yes, it could be school! You also look kinda familiar." That moment, another thought hit her; the girl's name was still unknown to her.

At that, she extended her hand rather hesitantly.
"My name is Senna, by the way. What would yours be?" She definitely couldn't act as casually as that girl, but she believed that was a good step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

(OMG SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE PLZ FORGIVE ME)

Sakura was a bit surprised on how the girl she approached was acting. Shockingly, she thought the girl would say something a smudge bit cruel to her, or just ignore her altogether. Although, she just shrugged it off since Senna was a friendly girl.

"Nice to meet you, Senna!" Sakura stuck out her hand so Senna could shake it back. "The name is Sakura. Sakura Hikari. I'm in the 8th grade, and I love everything cute! And you seem like a nice person!" She told her, being friendly.

"Soo...if you don't mind me asking, what'cha been doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm

(...It's okay! No need to worry. :3 )

"Uh-huh... I see. Nice to meet you!" Senna's voice slowly took on a more cheerful tone, and her lips' edges slowly curled up into a smile. Although that was rare, she still had to appear friendly; constantly being serious would definitely not help her get on others' good sides.

"8th grade? I'm in 7th... For the second time," she added rather nervously, fiddling with her braid's ends as she spoke. That was a true fact; she had failed her year. "Not on good terms with school, you see."

She shrugged her shoulders lightly at her own statement, until Sakura spoke again: a question regarding Senna's actions.
"Ah... Well... As I stated earlier, I was just chilling here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Sakura nodded at the fact that Senna wasn't good at school. She was the same, however, she was just the lazy type. She stared at Senna's eyes, as she listened to her speak. Sakura was sitting on the right side of Senna, bouncing her twintails as she kept nodding.

"Ah. It's okay. School is lame anyways. I'm sure we could both find some smart kid at school to make them study with us! Like a student tutor or something!" She told her to cheer Senna up.

"Sooo Senna," She began, not really minding why Senna was at the park. "Do you believe in magic and fighting?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Senna nodded at Sakura's idea, feeling somewhat better.
"Yup, that's a good idea!" She couldn't help wondering why she hadn't thought of that earlier, but at least she had been given the idea, thanks to Sakura.

Then, Sakura started talking again. And the new discussion topic almost deadened Senna's lighter mood. She glanced at her right hand; if it weren't for her jacket's long sleeves, her Soul Gem's ring would be visible, but now, all that could prove her nature would be the bright red fleur-de-lis marking on her middle fingernail.

In order not to reveal it all right away, she let her hand drop next to her, with her palm facing upwards, before turning to Sakura.
"To be honest... Yes, I do." Sakura's question hadn't really made her suspect the possibility of her (Sakura) being another Puella Magi, though Senna still had to be on the lookout. Not only to avoid being humiliated, but also to prevent innocents from facing the same fate as her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Sakura's whole face lightened up when Senna believed in magic, and probably the super natural too. The twintailed-haired girl grasped Senna's left and with both of her hands.

["Wow! Are you serious?! You are so totally cool!" Sakura's eyes were gleaming with fascination. "You know, you look like the type who would be too cool to believe in that stuff. But wow, after hearing that, I soooo think your the best!" Sakura playfully gave Senna a hug and then, with energy, jump and stood up.

"I'd be like this!" She shouted, facing the lake and kicking the water so it would splash everywhere. "Bam Bam Boom! I'll save you from this monster!" Sakura was too hyper at the moment, and didn't notice some passerby's watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Senna couldn't suppress a chuckle at Sakura's reaction, which cheered her up once again.
"Too cool to believe in that? Aw, come on!", she exclaimed, keeping an excited tone in her voice. In spite of the memories of her mother's dead body and her rage when she found out she couldn't have her vengeance, she truly felt amused and excited at that moment.

Until the corner of her eye caught a small movement in some bushes to her left. The little figure would have looked like an ordinary small animal, if it weren't for the pinkish ears. And those red eyes, which made it look as adorable as it was emotionless.

Incubator... Her right hand tightened into a fist as she glanced in Kyuubey's direction. Although she had comprehended that Incubators didn't care about how humans felt, she was still disgusted by his presence.

Seconds later, he disappeared.
"Huh?" Senna rubbed her eyes, making sure that he had, indeed, disappeared from her sight. Though she didn't know that it was unlikely for her to be left alone. She wasn't yet sure of Sakura's nature, so she dreaded the possibility of her being human and entering a contract.

Last edited by Hijirikawa Senna on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Sakura quickly turned back and stopped hyperly playing around when she heard the single word uttered that escaped Senna's mouth.

"What's the matter? Am I splashing water in your face?! Sorry!" She giggled and rubbed the back of her head with her hand. Sakura took a few steps back from the lake and went toward Senna once after.

"Hey, hey! You aren't busy, right? Wanna go somewhere else? Maybe prank someone or something fun like that!" She suggested, as she thought of some ideas. "Unless you wanna stay here. But It's fine either way. Whatever you want!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 am

(What do you think should happen next?)

Senna was off-sync for a few seconds, until Sakura spoke; then, she quickly remembered where she was, who she was with and what had happened so far.

"No, it's not that... Don't worry!" Her tone was calm once again. After speaking, she briefly glanced at her hand; none of her Puella Magi signs seemed to have been revealed so far, something that made her feel relieved somehow.

Upon hearing Sakura's suggestion, she couldn't help but nod; despite feeling peaceful when she was alone, she would always get bored of staying in the same place while with another person.
"I don't have any ideas myself... It's okay, I'm up for anything you would wish to do!"

Suddenly, she thought she could sense some form of danger nearby, but she mistook that for a trick of her mind and brushed it off. Yet, Kyuubey's sudden appearance was still unsettling her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   

Back to top Go down

The Lake
Page 1 of 1