Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
The playground EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
The playground EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
The playground EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
The playground EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
The playground EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
The playground EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
The playground EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
The playground EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
The playground EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
The playground I_vote_lcapThe playground I_voting_barThe playground I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

The playground

Go down 
+3
Tommii Reika
Saru Tora
Xylina
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The playground Empty
PostSubject: The playground   The playground EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
https://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Saru Tora
Magical Girl
Saru Tora

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

(Open to anyone :D)

Saru sat on one of the unoccupied swings. Her head was tilted to the ground as she was deep in thought. Her mind was on the strange creature who had visited her that one day, granting her wish. But there was one slight problem… with her wish granted she had no idea what to do about the gem on her chest. One of her hands brushed her chest as her mind crossed it. She sighed deeply. Could she really have friends? An unsocial butterfly like her? Butterfly? she thought with a small snort, more like unsocial goblin.

Back to top Go down
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl
Tommii Reika

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:42 am

Walking by the playground Tommii let out a sigh 'I'm so bored!' she thought while running her fingers through her short hair, she glanced at the time on her mobile phone and sighed once more. Hearing a snort close by Tommii glanced to where the noise had come from, only to see a girl with long brown hair sitting alone on the swings. A smirk crossed Tommii's lips 'May as well kill some time' she thought while adjusting her tie on her uniform and tucking her phone into her school's pant pocket.
Sneaking up behind the girl and over to the empty swing she cleared her throat “Excuse me, but is this swing taken?” she smiled down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Human
Hijirikawa Yuichi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 am

With his hands in his pockets and his head down, Yuichi was walking towards the park. One of the only places that was safe for him to go at this hour, was the playground, since it was quiet late for children to play around. Except for the late toddlers, the only bunch of people were some couples sitting on benches and doing whatever couples did. He had enough time in front of him to get some fresh air, and be back home before night.

After passing several crowded benches as fast as he could, he finally reaches the playground. He opened the tiny door, and at that exact time, he noticed that he wasn't alone. Excited little kids, a bigger amount than what was on his mind, were running around. He quickly made his way to one of the empty benches at the far end of the playground. At least there the noise wasn't that loud. He sat down and leaned back. Without noticing, in a snap of moments, he was already half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Saru Tora
Magical Girl
Saru Tora

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Saru's head snapped up, seeing a girl next to her in the same school uniform as her. Did she just talk to me? Saru thought. This was rather embarrassing for she didn't expect someone to talk to her. She wished she had practiced something in the mirror for when a moment like this came. What do people say when they ask such a question like that?

"S-sure?" she said quietly and then looked back down kicking the ground a little bit to lightly swing her back and forth a little. Her reply sounded unsure, but realizing this there was no way to take back the reply she gave.

Her blue eyes looked through her lashes as she noticed another person, this one male. He sat on a bench far from the playground. Saru began to wonder if around this time teenagers felt like coming onto the playground or walking around? Saru has been in a couple of times and was always used to the company of the little kids and toddlers. She focused her mind back to the male and wondered… is he sleeping? He looked like it, but he was a bit far from where she was to tell.
Back to top Go down
Tommii Reika
Magical Girl
Tommii Reika

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Tommii chuckled lightly at the girls reply and took the seat on the swing. Looking at the girl she noticed that her gaze was elsewhere. Flowing her gaze to a bench not to far away, there sat a male and by the judging by the way he was seated Tommii guessed he was asleep, 'What a stupid place to sleep' she thought turning her attention back to the girl.
“Sorry, I'm being rude” she said extending a hand towards the girl “My name is Tommii, it's a pleasure to meet you” she said flashing one of her famous fake smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Human
Hijirikawa Yuichi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 am

Amg, my post is just lame, so, ignore it and continue your rp TT_TT ))
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

Location : Uh take a left at the next exit? I may just be standing there.

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:32 pm

The sounds of life was all around within the playground, kids were at play like they normally do and it seemed all to perfect. Usagi was taking in this air and freedom with his skateboard under his left arm and his comfortable but fashionable attire. A simple short sleeved hoodie with a black and white stripped shirt underneath with a side bag and blue jeans with the knees ripped out. Normal converse shoes could be seen and as he lifts his right foot up lightly did he place his board down on solid ground which would allow him to skateboard for a little while. Usagi's eyes were focused on his feet as he moved the skateboard from side to side only then to pick up speed and do a cool holding the board jump in the air. Pure happiness could be easily seen on his face as he continues to do average tricks with his skateboard completely zoning out to who was watching him. Akito who was his brother seemed to enjoy Usagi's tricks with his board, it was the only thing that he had gotten from his father after all. Usagi was merely alone and was taking in the fresh air as well as his tricks with his skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Yuuna was walking down the sidewalk. She was looking at the ground, thinking. She could hear the children and the sound of something rolling across the ground, but she didn't bother to look up. 'I wonder if my spot is taken.' she thought. She had just bought new dancing shoes, and she was excited to try them out. There was this patch of cement in the park that was very smooth, no one ever was at it, so it was a perfect place to dance. She smiled as she deiced to speed up her walking pace.
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Usagi couldn't help but smile but that smile came to a end as a some what embarrassed look came over his features. It was just now that he had realized that he was being watched by a few tiny eyes and couldn't help but laugh nervously with his right hand behind his head. Usagi found it very cute that kids took something so little as the most amazing thing on the planet. After sometime of doing this gesture did his eyes go wide as he forgot to watch where he was going and fell over in a rather funny slump. Usagi laid on the ground and blinked a few times, not only that but small laughter could be heard from the kids nearby. A rather obvious color of red made way to his cheek bones as he looked down to his lap, since he did land on his hindquarters when he had fallen. Usagi may just have to act calm rather than let the kids make fun of him, though that didn't change the fact that they were indeed cute.
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Yunna had looked up to see what the children were awing about. Right at that time the person on the skateboard began to fall. Yuuna couldn't help but laugh, but went to go help the person, " Are you alright?" she asked when she got to him. She smiled as she held out a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Usagi jumped lightly not expecting a hand to be given to him, however when he looked up he saw that it was a girl and he couldn't help but place on a some what happy grin. Softly he took her hand and allowed her to help him up. Usagi blinked once when he heard her question and he couldn't help but lightly laugh out his response. "I am fine. Thank you.", Usagi nodded to her showing that he was glad that she helped him up. As he took some small time to dust himself off did he glance to her and then towards the kids who were back playing on the playground.
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:04 am

Yuuna smiled, " That's good, that was quite a fall you took." she paused and then jumped slightly, " Oh sorry, I'm Ito Yuuna, nice to meet you." she bowed quickly, some of her light purple hair falling over her shoulder. She raised herself back up and adjusted the bag on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:10 am

"Ito Yuuna? Well, my name is Usagi Shou!", Usagi said this to be fair since she did kind of shared her name first with him. A funny expression came over his features and he waved his hand a bit as if trying to tell her that it wasn't a big deal in him falling over and all. Merely, he didn't know he was being watched and well he got distracted which seemed to happen on some small occassions. Usagi seemed to feel better for he wasn't as embarrassed as he was before and it was perhaps that Ito Yunna was there with him. Akito did always say that he had way to much energy but it wasn't a bad energy to Usagi for it did keep him busy which meant that he had fun almost all of the time. "So, what brings you here?", Usagi asked this curiously with his head tilted some.
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 am

" Dancing," she moved her arm, to bring attention to her bag, " I just got new shoes, and there is this spot with really nice dancing ground." she smiled. A slight breeze blowed through the air, tugging at her hair and her dress. She shook her head to get her bangs out of her face. " I see you were here to skateboard?" she laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:26 am

Usagi smiled to her when she spoke of dancing, to him dancing was pretty cool though he wasn't very good at it. Perhaps if he tried harder he could semi-dance. As a breeze blew past did he blink but then sighed with his eyes closed, fresh air really hit the spot for Usagi. Well, he kind of did spend his time outside quite a lot and he liked the feel of it. The cheapest fan around was what he would call it to his brother Akito, and knowing his brother he would find it funny. Usagi simply laughed to her next question as he nodded. "You caught me!"

(Well, it is getting kind of late on my end. I will post back tomorrow! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 am

Yuuna laughed at his small joke. " Would you like to see the spot? It might be great for skateboarding!" she said, she motioned for him to follow her, as she began to walk past him, towards her spot.

( Okay! Night night bye )
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:41 am

Usagi perked his head up right away, like a dog hearing his master say something about a treat. After a moment did he pick up his skateboard and decided that he would follow her. "That sounds cool! Lead the way!", Usagi sounded like a excited child. A moment ago he found a small patch of solid ground but it didn't seem to fit with him due to so many kids watching him thus making him fall over like a bump on a log. Nothing was wrong with that though, it made the kids laugh and well he was beat by kids and them laughing so innocently. Usagi had a opened face as he followed her as if taking in everything, which probably meant that he hadn't noticed it until now.
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Yuuna smiled at his enjoyment, " I found this place one day when I was taking a walk." she explained. They walked for some time, soon they reached a small wall. It was only a couple feet high, easy to jump over. Yuuna climbed onto the wall, and jumped to the other side. " It is just beyond this wall." she called out to him. They area after the wall was a small section of glossy cement. " I read that it was supposed to be a building, but they never finished." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:37 pm

(Do you guys mind if I join ;-;)
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:59 pm

( I don't mind, I don't know about Mr. Usagi person.)
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Usagi continued to follow her and blinked seeing a wall which of course he watched her climb over, a moment or so of gawking was over as he joined in on the climb as well. Finally, coming over did he see the cement and almost became to excited but he of course contained in. Usagi took a deep breath and then placed his board on the ground, after his calmness did he laugh lightly with his eyes closed. "It is wonderful!", he said as he got on his board and began trying out the new solid surface. Usagi was on his board and passed by Yuuna that was when he placed his thumb up from his right hand.

(^^ If you wanna join that is okay with me.)
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Yuuna laughed at his thumbs up. She sat down on the ground, and got her new dancing shoes out of her bag, and began to put them on her feet. She stood up and tapped her foot on the ground, to adjust the shoes. She then walked back to the wall and got out a music player and placed it on the wall. " I am going to play some music, okay," she said.
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Human
Usagi

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Usagi did a normal trick with him jumping and flipping the board completely around under his feet. "Sure. Music works!", he responded with a up beat sound to his voice. Balancing himself on his board before pushing it forward made him roll forward some, this made him smirk and he could only hear his brother's words of wearing a helmet. Usagi did have a helmet, when he was younger he had one and now well he never really thought he needed one since he is so good with it anyway. After a moment of doing simply tricks did he look to Yunna and smiled as the board went by her again. "Gotta say, you found a good place.", he said this with his face still positive and happy.
Back to top Go down
Season_ Autumn

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Yuuna clicked a button, and some music started playing. " Thank you!" she replied back, " I was quite happy when I found this place." she turned on her heel and began to dance to the music. She smiled, the ground was perfect for dancing. She never got over the feeling of dancing at the place, but this time felt different. Maybe it was because she got to see someone else's enjoyment of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The playground   The playground Empty

Back to top Go down

The playground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puella Magi Madoka Magica :: Tokyo :: The park-
Jump to: