Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Contract with me~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Fri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina

Haruka Umikami

Hijirikawa Senna

Tommii Reika

Usagi

Brittany Murphy

Season_ Autumn

Hijirikawa Yuichi

Saru Tora

Hikari Sakura

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

Share | 

The playground

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Usagi
Human

Location : Uh take a left at the next exit? I may just be standing there.

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Usagi couldn't help but laugh a little which brought his shoulders up some, after a moment did he glance to the side seeing a small kind of jump which he grinned. Picking up speed did he go off this small jump and spinned his board in the air under his feet. Usagi caught the board in time to land on the ground, after doing this trick he placed his right hand up in the air as if saying 'Nailed it!'. Usagi stopped however and saw Yuuna dacing which made him blink a few times before closing his eyes and lightly laughing. He had to admit, there was some cool talents beside his skateboard. In a way it made his day brighter for there were many who were talented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Season_ Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Yuuna heard his laugh, " You act as if you have never seen dancing before," she teased. She stopped dancing, and walked over to him, " You know, there is probably an equivalent dance move to one of your skateboarding tricks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi
Human

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Usagi made a surprised face when she said that. "Really?", his response worked to be so surprised but then he shook it off as he looked to Yuuna curiously. "Maybe you are right, but then again I don't know much about dancing.", he sort of nervously laughed about what he had said. Usagi found dancing to be cool but he couldn't dance all that well, he guessed it was harder than it looks at first. It was kind of hard for him at first to skateboard. Perhaps, practicing did work out well. Usagi couldn't help but smile some to Yunna. "Oh, I have seen dancing. It is just well...it looks hard.", his response to her first question did kind of sound funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Season_ Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Yuuna laughed, " It is hard, a lot of practice is needed. But its really fun." She spinned around, "Skateboarding must be hard too," she skipped back to wear she was and continued to dance again. She thought about making some more conversation, " So, how old are you?" she decided to ask. She kinda felt dumb asking, but she was curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi
Human

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 pm

"I'm eighteen. You?", he responded with a smile on his face. This was entertaining for him, he was learning about someone else and it always meant that more fun would come later. Usagi was actually pretty easy to talk too, and Akito could tell you that it was the truth. "Oh, trust me. Skateboarding is hard at first, I remembered always falling over and getting my arms or knees cut. Something of that manner always happened, but now it doesn't seem to happen much...anymore?", Usagi laughed a little when he said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Season_ Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 pm

" I'm 15," Yuuna replied. " That sounds like what I was like at first, when dancing. Falling often, but instead of cuts, it was more along the lines of bruises and sprains," she laughed.  " When did you start skateboarding? Did anyone teach you?" she asked, " It would be impressive if you learned on your own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi
Human

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:25 pm

"Well, I learned kinda of on my own. My father bought the skateboard for me when I did my best in school. The board is the only thing I have of him now. I still do tricks to please him, though he isn't with us anymore.", Usagi smiled a big grin. He was happy that he was doing something to make his father happy, though he is resting in peace he still can't help but ride his board everyday. Akito even found it nice that Usagi did that, even though he knew his brother worried about him getting hurt on his skateboard almost everytime. "You do something you really wanna do and you don't stop trying. Eventually, you will get better.", he said this with a shy laugh but then he smirked. "Fifteen huh? I guess you taught yourself how to dance right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Season_ Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Yuuna burst out into laughter when he suggested that she taught herself, " Oh goodness no. I was taught, by a teacher." she wiped away a tear, "Dancing takes rigorous training, you can't simply learn by one's self." she calmed down a bit. " It is impossible to be a great dancer with only just luck and self teaching. It is like school, you need someone to teach you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:36 pm

As the two sat laughing and hanging around. Brittany sat in a tree on the other side of the wall with Wish in her lap. She began to pet Wish as she was staring down at the two just thinking about previous events in her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi
Human

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Usagi tilted his head at her with a small smile on his face, it was surprising to know that she didn't teach herself since well she danced so well! A look of surprise stayed on his face and then he laughed a little bit with his left hand behind his head. "I figured you taught yourself. After all you dance so well?", Usagi smiled with his eyes closed. Was it so wrong to try and give one a little boost in confidence? That was Usagi, the kind of guy who likes to give almost everyone credit. Then again, he liked doing that often. Usagi couldn't help but look to his board and he wondered how it would have been if someone taught him how to use it. It would of been awkward and funny, that was certain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Season_ Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The playground   Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:48 am

" I would never be able to dance this well without a teacher," Yuuna replied humbly. She thought for a bit, " Ballet is terribly hard. I don't think anyone can really learn it at all without a teacher." she didn't realize she had said that out loud. " Oh sorry! Just thinking," she said apologetically. She heard something make noise in the trees close by. She turned towards the trees and noticed someone in the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The playground   

Back to top Go down

The playground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2