Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Lilatwineska Kataan EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
Lilatwineska Kataan I_vote_lcapLilatwineska Kataan I_voting_barLilatwineska Kataan I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
Lilatwineska Kataan I_vote_lcapLilatwineska Kataan I_voting_barLilatwineska Kataan I_vote_rcap 
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Lilatwineska Kataan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilatwineska

Lilatwineska

Location : Second star on the right, and straight on till morning~

Lilatwineska Kataan Empty
PostSubject: Lilatwineska Kataan   Lilatwineska Kataan EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Basic Info:

Name: Lilatwineska Kataan

Wish: To find out about her dark family's past

Costume:
-Black leggings.
-Plum wide sleeves that stop at the elbows, that are tied off with ribbon
-The dress reaches her knees, that has little white bows holding the fabric in places, thus showing the black fabric underneath. The skirt part is rather swishy, and the collar  is wide, yet doesn't show anything other that her shoulders and her collar bone area. The dress also has a white sash around the waist which is tied into a  rather puffy bow in the back
-Plum flats with white bows and ribbons tying them in place, like a ballerinas shoe
-Black fingerless gloves, with white bows.

Soul gem: Soul gem is placed on her waist, on the white sash on the dress. It is in the shape of a lily flower

Physical Appearance:
-Tall
- Brunette, hair kept in twin buns or down
- Hazel eyes kept behind hipster glasses
- TONS OF SWEATERS!

Hair color/ style: Brown hair, medium in length, but is kept in twin buns with little white bows, or is let down with a white bow on the left side of her head

Eye color: Honey brown/ amber

Appearance:
Beige knee length shorts
Teal cons
black and white striped tights
big, bulky plum tutleneck sweater

Height: 5"8 1/2

Weight: 145 lbs

Other: Black hipster glasses

Personal Info: (see History)

Personality:
-Sweet, funny and smart
-Protective of those she loves
-Speaks softly, but with authority

Likes:chocolate, her friends, anything purple, sweaters, her oldest brother (Markus)

Dislikes: her second eldest brother (Ashton), and Tofu (That stuff  is nasty, she wont ever touch that vile food again)

Talent(s): Drawing is really the only one, which is more of a hobby

Habit(s):
-Collecting pencils
-Randomly doing victory dances or fist pumps when excited

Fear(s): The dark, and being alone

Weapon: Katana with a bell on a string at the end. She will often take out two at a time to fight with

History/Info

Birthday: September 5th

Guardian(s):
-Brother #1 Markus
-Brother #2 Ashton

History:(explain your past maybe how you came across Kyuubey)
Her life, all in all, has been quite a mystery. Both her parents were rarely home, leaving her brothers to take care of her. What is the most puzzling was that her family has quite the supply of money, which seems like it never runs out.
Lilatwineska was always curious about her aunt's sudden leave. Her aunt was 14 at the time, while Lilatwineska was 7. Being the curious little girl she is, she asked her parents. Both of them quickly changed the subject.
At the age of 10, both of her parents had died while sailing back from England. While she was upset about that, she wasn't heartbroken, because in all honesty,she didn't care for them all that much considering they were never there. With only the three siblings left, the question of money came to hand, and considering it looked like the savings never ran out, Lilatwineska looked into the subject. Three years later, while delving through the city library, she came across a witches labrynth. Kyuubey happened to be nearby and offered her a contract. After debating a little, she decided her brothers couldn't live without her, considering she did most of the housekeeping.
She finally found out the truth about her family. Turns out, her aunt was a magical girl, which explained the never ending supply of money, which was her wish. It also happened to be that Lilatwineska's parents were part of a group of investigators which were researching into the realm of witches.
All that aside, Lilatwineska didn't want to tell her brothers, because suspicion would arise. Nowadays, Lilatwineska mainly is fighting witches (considering she homeschools, it is very convenient for her job) and taking care of her brothers.
Back to top Go down

Lilatwineska Kataan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puella Magi Madoka Magica :: Information :: Character Creation-
Jump to: