Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
The forest walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe forest walkway - Page 2 I_voting_barThe forest walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
The forest walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe forest walkway - Page 2 I_voting_barThe forest walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

The forest walkway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

The forest walkway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:02 pm

(Oh haha XD I forgot Senna's brother is a chicken lol!! Also hope you don't mind, but I think I'm gonna try and start some s*** with Kyuubey lol)

The thought of Kyuubey being back that crept back into her mind what if he decided to pay a visit? This wouldn't go to well for either Senna or herself. She decided to try and shake that thought off, but a chill crept up her back. "Hmm... And why do you all insist on lying?" Xylina's eyes widened in fear as she heard the ever so familiar voice. She had to keep calm or Brittany would suspect things, unless of coarse she was a magical girl too. She could then see Kyuubey and this would be irrelevant to worry about.

(Kyuubey of coarse is a sickeningly sweet color of pink ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

(Wednesday... My doom. \(T AT)/ )

"What the--"

The awfully familiar voice which rang into Senna's ears was quick at making her blood boil. The last creature she was expecting to see, although she wasn't going overboard with her hatred towards it, unlike other Puella Magi.
She slowly spun on her heels, turning in the opposite direction, and peered at the small creature with an empty gaze.

"Well well, now look who decided to show himself... Or should I say it?"

Even if it were only her voice's tone or gaze, her sudden change of attitude was definitely notable.

(Expect Kyuubey teasing Senna about her wish's twisting later on.)
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Brittany looks around after hearing the Kyuubey's voice. She turns her body to where she faces him. "What are you doing here." She quickly looked at the girls thinking about what Kyuubey's words mean. She looked back to Kyuubey. "What do you mean about our lies."

(Sorry I went somewhere with my family.)
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Xylina stiffened as Senna talked back to him and then Brittany she couldn't bear to look at him he was going to out her wish and how it had gone and back fired on her. Tears began to well up in her eyes and she quickly tried wiping them away "Well you see here Xylina wasn't here for just a walk and nether was Senna. They were both here to find wraths..." Kyuubey nodded towards Xylina "She has some cubes in her pocket to prove it..." His face was unchanging, but you could sense an evil smirk in his words. Xylina felt sick to her stomach she wanted to run, run far from here, that evil little 'thing' ruined her life more than it really needed to be ruined. She shook her head and reached for her other pocket with soul gem that began to glow rage was flowing through her. "HOW DARE YOU!" she yelled now looking at Kyuubey her eyes searing with anger "Why did you need to show up now!? Why when you knew there was no need for you now!" she growled at him as hot tears poured from her eyes. She didn't want to do anything serious before Senna or Brittany did anything.

(Emotion!! :D She finally shows it! lol)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:36 pm

"...So? You don't have to just ruin things for your own entertainment. Heck, can you even feel amusement in the first place?"

Senna was, as usual, indifferent to the little creature's words. She didn't see any reason to even bother listen to him, but unfortunately, she couldn't just block her ears only for his sake; her own dignity wouldn't allow her to just shake off her cool for some creature like Kyuubey.

"Hmph. All you can do is ruin others' fun for no reason, it seems."

Then, she glanced at Xylina. It already seemed as though her emotions were getting the better of her. However, she couldn't bring herself to try and get her to calm down; they were merely acquaintances, and with her Soul Gem out, Xylina could give in, transform into a Puella Magi and possibly injure her at any time. Senna herself was on alert, not only about that small possibility of the tables being turned on her, but also to transform herself if Kyuubey went overboard with his words.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Brittany stared as Xylina and Senna started to get emotional. "So I guess you two are magical girls too." she turned slowly to Kyuubey. "You shouldn't be doing this now there are three of us here you know." Brittany still knowing that she has nothing to be mad at Kyuubey for right now ,but knew about his tricks anyways and how some magical girls try to kill him at times.
(I just got home from school xD)
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:39 pm

(I just got home too! :D my school goes very late at night lol)

Xylina looked to Senna seeing some sort of readiness in her "And what makes you think that there being three of you makes anything different for me? You all know very well that I can regenerate..." his head shifted to look at all three of them. Xylina tried to calm herself down, but couldn't when she heard what was said next "I was just here to ask Xylina and Senna a few questions..." he turned his head to Xylina and slinked a little closer to her "So just how well is you sister doing?" Kyuubey was now making his was around her legs like a cat seeking attention. Xylina swiftly kicked him away from her legs "Don't you dare mention her... She has nothing to do with you..." she glared at him as she clenched her soul gem. Seeing as he got the needed reaction from Xylina he started towards Senna.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Brittany still glares at Kyuubey. "I realize that ,but if you keep this up I will strike at you." she says with an attitude. She looks as he starts to mess with Senna. "I swear if he doesn't stop soon I will tear him apart." Brittany hates seeing the both like this ,and knows that's one of the reasons hes here. Brittany hands Wish to Xylina here calm down. She knows it always works for her when she pets Wish when she is mad ,so she thinks it might work for Xylina.
(I keep forgetting Wish is with Brittany xD)
Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 pm

(I apologise, was busy with getting started with school. xAx)

Kyuubey seemed to take his time with moving on from one of his targets to another, and that was, of course, something that bothered Senna greatly.

"Moving on from one provoked target to the next like that... You know, you're quite the pain", she said and took a large step back when he tried to rub his back against her shins. However, he still moved closer to her, yet he stopped at a point, as though he could sense her irritation.

"Oh, Senna. The lazy, yet feisty one. How's your wish coming along?"
His words invoked in the girl the desire to just destroy his form on the spot, but she decided to endure it for a little longer.
"...My wish? You don't get it. I already found out what I needed to know, so stop bothering me with it", she replied through gritted teeth. She didn't expect what was coming next.

Kyuubey turned his back towards Senna for a few seconds and moved to the centre, where he glanced at Xylina and Brittany as well, before trning his attention back to Senna. And then...

"Oh, you haven't yet! If you check around, you'll see many who have the same problem, but unsolved. And tell me now... Who wouldn't like to have a coroner at their side, one who knows everything about how their beloved ones moved to another realm? ...Check in the abandoned buildings' area, for instance. There's so much for you to find out."

Those words forced a flashback into Senna's mind. What she thought was only a scar turned into a wound again; the painful images in her head forcing her into a trance. She had come across many bodies, and seen what had caused their death in a rather analytical way. Ranging from simple death by disease to accidents, even a gruesome murder.

Although her eyes did hold a spark of anger at first, it was immediately replaced by emptiness. She didn't utter a single word while pulling her ring off her finger, nor when she had it transform into its Soul Gem form.

"And now... This form... Begone..."
Her Soul Gem quickly transformed into her weapon (In the same way Kyouko had done that to threaten Kyuubey in an episode), and with a sudden move, she cut down Kyuubey's current body. Soon afterwards, her weapon disappeared and was replaced by her Soul Gem, and she collapsed.

Last edited by Hijirikawa Senna on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:40 am

(That is totally fine! School is tough sometimes!)

Xylina shifted listening to this story, but was given Wish to calm down. She gently stroked the cat and watched as Kyuubey made Senna remember some horrible things. "STOP!" she shook her head watching as Senna's eyes glazed over. She set Wish down and ran to Senna's side when she fell to the ground. Memories running through her mind as she remembered the day her sister passed on "D-don't leave me..." tears peaked in the corners of her eyes "Please... Mom and me can't handle life without you..." she cradled Senna in her arms and looked at her "If only I had seen that truck sooner... It wouldn't have ended like this..." Still amerced in the memory she saw Kyuubey approach her "I can always make this better... Make a contract with me to become a magical girl and you can have any wish you would like!" He came closer to her. Xylina flinched away a little and looked to Senna's body again "I just wanna see Miimii again..." the tears streamed down her face as she remembered all of this. She quickly wiped away the tears "I-I can't believe how stupid my wish sounds now..." She looked at Brittany with longing eyes "She was my best friend and she went and died on me..." She stroked Senna's hair knowing she was not gone like her sister is. "She was born into a new family after that... She doesn't even remember me..." she clenched her fists "I hate this..."

(Okay so I don't remember if Senna knows Xylina's wish or not so I'm gonna make it not lol)
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Brittany saw as Senna collapsed she ran to Senna as Xylina faced passed her to get to Senna. Brittany got down on her knees next to Senna. Wish jumped in her lap. "Oh my god is she okay!" she said in a loud scared way. She listened to Xylina's words ,and sat with a worried look on her face. As she was staring a Senna she started to think. "She can't be dying ,can she." She was quickly sucked of her thoughts as Xylina started crying.
(Lol schools starting to get busy for me to)

Back to top Go down
Hijirikawa Senna
Magical Girl
Hijirikawa Senna

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:19 am

(Meh... I'm really sorry xAx"
School, kinda limited time (Most of it spent on rest)... And even on that time, friends, Osu, Elsword, Remember11 and so on. *Shot*)

(#2: Senna's re-design: Under concepting. *^*"
If I may, that is.)

Fortunately for Senna, her sudden loss of consciousness didn't last very long, as it was mostly an emotional overload; and, given her Soul Gem's existing corruption, she couldn't quite control it unless her Soul Gem was cleansed properly. With her usual indifference to most things, such a thing didn't happen often... However, she couldn't help but make an entire fuss if ever asked or taunted about her wish.

Her eyes opened slowly, and she took in a few silent breaths as the haze inside her mind slowly dissipated. She was still inside the forest, and two figures seemed to be sitting next to her. Her vision focused on them: it was still Brittany and Xylina, she didn't have as many doubts about them.
Brittany bore a look of worry on her face; that one didn't really intrigue Senna. She was already used to Yuichi being worried about and scared of almost every single thing, after all. One thing did manage to unsettle her, though: Xylina's reaction by crying.

Are you kidding me now...?

Senna's face still hid what was going on inside her head. She wasn't feeling dizzy or anything. Still, a feeling of weakness persisted enough for her to stop thinking about getting up. So she simply remained still, showing signs of consciousness but still avoiding movements for a while. In silence, too; at that time, thinking of words for that situation was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Murphy
Magical Girl
Brittany Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Brittany still sat by Senna with wish in her lap as Senna started to gain consciousness. " Are You Alright!!!" She shouted. With more thoughts in her head she began to slip away while looking down to the drown. "Thank God shes alright, I hope this doesn't happen to me at some point. But then again it's the destiny of every Magical Girl to fade at some point." Wish sensed her sadness and moved his body to where his paws touched her shoulders as he stretched and started to lick her face.

(Its okay I have been really busy too also I can't remember if Wish was a boy or a girl)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forest walkway   The forest walkway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The forest walkway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2