Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Manabe, Xylina EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Manabe, Xylina EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Manabe, Xylina EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Manabe, Xylina EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Manabe, Xylina EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Manabe, Xylina EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Manabe, Xylina EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Manabe, Xylina EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Manabe, Xylina EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
Manabe, Xylina I_vote_lcapManabe, Xylina I_voting_barManabe, Xylina I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Manabe, Xylina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

Manabe, Xylina Empty
PostSubject: Manabe, Xylina   Manabe, Xylina EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Basic Info:

Name: Xylina(meaning forest dweller) Manabe

Wish: She wished that she could see her little sister again

Costume: It's a bright green costume her hair is tied up in a high pony with a big green bow she has light green gloves, her top ties into her necklace it's light green as well she wears a hoop skirt that comes to about the middle of her thigh. A big dark green bow sits on the back, she wears scrunched up thigh highs that are tinted a green color. And dark green lolli shoes.

Soul gem: It is placed around her left arm inside of a silver band twisted around her arm in the shape of a heart.

Physical Appearance:

Hair color/ style: Her hair is a light green and she usually wears a dark green ribbon in her hair

Eye color: A dark Green

Appearance: She'll usually be wearing jean shorts, converse, and a plain tee.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 130lbs

Other: She wears glasses usually only to read or write things

Personal Info:

Personality: She usually around her friends so she never really meets new people, but when she does she's usually shy. Actually she shy around everyone, just more when she's around new people. She's a nice person who hates giving people anything less than they deserve.

Dislikes: Spicy things, people that are just plain rude, and what happened to her sister

Talent(s): She plays the flute very well

Habit(s): She fiddles with her hair and looks to the ground

Fear(s): Shes afraid of so many things it's unnecessary to list

Weapon: She has an over sized syth

History/Info:

Birthday: July 24th

Guardian(s): Her mother

History: She was born into a family that doesn't have much in life she was so happy when she found out she would be an older sister. She was 5 when her sister was born. After that her father died of cancer, she was devastated that her sister wouldn't be raised by a father ever. She watched over her sister and kept her safe from the world. When she was 12 she was walking with her sister, her sister had dropped the ball she was carrying and it had gone into the road. Xylina tried to stop her, but she went after it and a truck hit her. She died on impact. Xylina was never the same after that she closed herself up and didn't really want to make many friends thinking she was cursed because almost everyone she ever loved or tried to protect died tragically. When she met Kyuubey he tricked her into thinking magical girls were all fun in games she would get a cute costume for a life changing miracle. That's when she wished to see her sister again. The wish didn't come out the way she wanted she never came back she was in another family. She has to live with her awful wish everyday and watch her have fun with her new sister and not her. True she did get to see her sister again, but it wasn't the way she wanted it to happen. She now resents Kyuubey and works on her own to keep the city safe from evil.
Back to top Go down
https://madokamagica.forumotion.net

Manabe, Xylina
Page 1 of 1