Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
Shiva Naememe My Charactor I_vote_lcapShiva Naememe My Charactor I_voting_barShiva Naememe My Charactor I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
Shiva Naememe My Charactor I_vote_lcapShiva Naememe My Charactor I_voting_barShiva Naememe My Charactor I_vote_rcap 
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Shiva Naememe My Charactor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
star6550

Shiva Naememe My Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Shiva Naememe My Charactor   Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:28 am

Basic Info:
Name: Shiva Naemene

Wish: she wished that she could help purify the world or something along those lines (if someone wants to help with a more specific wish because the one I would do seems a bit to OP for the forums XD ill tell you it tho but what id personally wish for)that is why her insigna is a tear drop because it signifies purity of the soul.

Costume:(Describe what it looks like and what color)
I spent hours on a website designing the outfit along with hair ect....
Soul gem:(Where it is placed and the shape it is in)
the soul gem is aqua blue. the shape is a tear drop. the tear drop is located on the back of the right hand.

Physical Appearance:

Hair color/ style: Aqua blue vey long (probably down to her hips) wavy

Eye color: aqua blue

Appearance:(What she usually wears besides the school uniform)
(ill send you a pic in an email address because I works SO HARD on it XD n its hrd to explain well enough to get a goodpicture in your head... my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Height: 5'3"

Weight: 130

Other:(glasses, makeup, etc.)
very light on makeup... mabey some light blue eye shadow very light blush and a light pink lipstick/gloss

Personal Info:

Personality: at first glance she seems kept to herself and shy but very nice not the most athletic person but enjoys I none the less. after getting to know the character and she starts opening up to you she is actually a very energetic, bubbly, and social person. she is very easygoing and likes to get along and be friends with everyone which may be a weakness as much as a strength. when she is upset she very seldom shows it, she'll  play it off as if nothing is wrong but when you cross the line with her you Will KNOW....

Likes: she loves nature and animals. her favorite classes are the foreign languages and art because foreign language for her is a gateway to a whole different world within this one and art for her is a way to express the feelings she never tells anyone. her favorite food is of course pocky (amazing stuff :D)

Dislikes: she hates being late she always strives to be at least 20 minutes early for everything. so of course if other people are constantly late she hates it and gets on there case about it. she gets irritated at the constant sound of a clock ticking (you know those really loud ones that just go tick tick tick tick.... especially when the room is dad silent) her least favorite classis math because she get distracted easily so doing math problems in her head never goes well always ends up thinking about outside or how that tile is a bit bigger then the one next to it.

Talent(s):(keep it to one or two please)
she is very good at playing the piano it's soothing to hear her play

Habit(s):(nervous tick, etc.)
she always comes overprepared... she gets worried about not having enough stuff. she worries about everyone before herself she has to make sure everyone is fine or happy before she can help herself
Fear(s): she worries about no one liking her, she is self conscious. her fear is that everyone will leave her.

Weapon:(only one, but can be multiplied several times)
a bow (if the picture pops up you can see what the bow looks like)

History/Info

Birthday: 5/11/97

Guardian(s):(must have at least one!)
her mother who never really seemed fit to be a mother... its not that shes cruel it's just that she never does anything with her or even really bothers with being the mother to her. she works in an office pretty much all day 6 days a week and when she isn't working she is sleeping or watching t.v or on the computer ect.
History:(explain your past maybe how you came across Kyuubey)
(this is a very vague history because I cant think of an in depth history yet.... if any1 would like to add or make it sound better commenting is encouraged.....) one day she gets one of the witches kisses (cant remember the name sorry XD ) and she starts thinking the awful thoughts of wishing she wasn't alive and all that... and a magical girl saves her from death. she then thinks of how she could help people and save there lives and how she can make a difference in peoples lives and about how that's all that shes really wanted.. she wants to be there for people to help them and so she goes to kyuubey and wishes that she could purify the world or something along the lines of purifying because it fits her insigna (the teardrop)
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Akimura

PostSubject: Re: Shiva Naememe My Charactor   Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:57 pm

happy Hi there :P I'm also new to this forum, and I've been waiting ages for someone to respond to my character creation thread... I think it's mostly dead around here.

If no one ever shows up to enforce any rules, do you want to go ahead and start a role-play somewhere here anyways?
Back to top Go down
Xylina
Magical Girl
Xylina

PostSubject: Re: Shiva Naememe My Charactor   Shiva Naememe My Charactor EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also if you use the codes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and put the url of the image your using it'll post the image on the page ^^
Back to top Go down
https://madokamagica.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiva Naememe My Charactor   Shiva Naememe My Charactor Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puella Magi Madoka Magica :: Information :: Character Creation-
Jump to: