Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Hello and welcome to the world of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Make a contract with Kyuubey or be a human being make your choice, but choose wisely!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract with me~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Shiva Naememe My Charactor
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm by Xylina

» Character Template: MUST USE!!
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 am by Xylina

» Lilatwineska Kataan
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Lilatwineska

» Character Creation: Akimura Miyuki
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm by Miyuki Akimura

» Natasha Hagane
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:35 am by Natasha Hagane

» Aki Matsu
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm by AkiMatsu

» Housing requests
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» Indigo Wishcrafter
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am by Indigo Wishcrafter

» The alleyways
Indigo Wishcrafter EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm by Brittany Murphy

Top posters
Xylina
Indigo Wishcrafter I_vote_lcapIndigo Wishcrafter I_voting_barIndigo Wishcrafter I_vote_rcap 
Haruka Umikami
Indigo Wishcrafter I_vote_lcapIndigo Wishcrafter I_voting_barIndigo Wishcrafter I_vote_rcap 
Hijirikawa Senna
Tommii Reika
Usagi
Brittany Murphy
Season_ Autumn
Hijirikawa Yuichi
Saru Tora
Hikari Sakura
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Indigo Wishcrafter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo Wishcrafter

Indigo Wishcrafter Empty
PostSubject: Indigo Wishcrafter   Indigo Wishcrafter EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am

Name: Indigo Wishcrafter

Hair color/style: dark purple, tied in a loose and tousled side bun.

Eye color: indigo

Appearance: she usually wears a different uniform when not in school, a grayish indigo vest with black buttons over a white puffy sleeved top with a purple bow, with a black skirt and brown boots. Otherwise, she wears a white top with multicolored paint splashes, a bolero jean jacket, and black shorts.

Height: Five foot 3 inches.

Weight: 97 pounds.

Other: she occasionally wears a mask like one sees at a masquerade, or a brown fedora.   (Because fedoras are epic.)

Personality: has an interest in acting, singing, and writing, although she doesn’t think she’s very good at any. While she desires to rebel and change the world, she often lacks the confidence to do so. She often starts projects, but becomes distracted and fails to finish most of them. Her lack of decidedness is almost a fatal flaw. While she generally tries to ignore people, that part of her personality and her natural empathy are constantly at odds, and she often ends up doing a mix of extremely selfless and extremely standoffish acts.

Likes: sweets, fedora’s, music, sleeping and daydreaming, acting, cool weather, reading, and curling up in a blanket to watch a good movie with friends.

Dislikes: people who don’t listen when she has important things to say, bullies, her sister Anastasia, sour foods, badly written or scribbled on books, idiots, hot weather, eggplants, and not getting enough sleep or daydreaming time.

Talents: various arts, acting, and debating.

Habits: biting her lip while thinking, finding “imaginative” excuses to get out of schoolwork, and being downright argumentative.

Fears: herself, losing her friends and family, having no one care about her, and tarantulas.

Birthday: October 7th.

Family: While her family is kind and wealthy, her parents, Lacey Wishcrafter and Calvin Wishcrafter, and her sister, Anastasia, are away from home almost constantly. Indigo’s main caregiver is Koto, a cheerful and free spirited man who owns a mobile bakery.

History: Indigo was born into a generous family, and spent the first couple years of her life surrounded by artists and other people her parents sponsored. However, when she was five years old, her parents began to travel around the world, leaving Indigo alone. As she grew up, she was relentlessly taunted and bullied by classmates, and found few friend other than Marina, who moved away after a few years, and Koto, the owner of the local sweets shop. Eventually, Koto became an honorary family member and Indigo’s caregiver, one of the few responsibilities he takes seriously. At the age of 9, Indigo was making trouble and flunking in nearly every subject but art and music, while her sister passed through life with flying colors. Other people thought Indigo was unintelligent and inferior, and she realized this. When Indigo was 11, she was glad to see her sister go on tour for her musical ability. Later, after things became unbearable at her old school, she left, and is currently enrolled in the Madoka Magica School.
Back to top Go down

Indigo Wishcrafter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puella Magi Madoka Magica :: Information :: Character Creation-
Jump to: